“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Apologies

Today, M did something to tick off B. 
She was flat out mean and rude (it happens from time to time for those who think she is always sweet as can be!) 
The time came for her to apologize. She went up to her brother and gave him a hug, a kiss and an apology. 
I was struck by one thing. 
There was M, the offender and B, the offended. 
B put everything to the side so he could pay attention to M apologizing to him. 
He listened intently and gave her a warm hug at the end.

I feel SO grateful to have these amazing little souls in my life. 
Souls who are teaching ME!
I needed to watch B so kind to M as she apologized so I can learn to be like him when I need to be the forgiver. 

What a blessing these little children are in my life!

1 comment:

Kimara said...

That is so nice to hear! Kids really are the best teachers