“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

What I have always wanted on a Saturday

This Saturday, today, this very day, was exactly what I have wanted, for years! It was perfect. It had it's few bumps but I have always wanted a Saturday like this.
The kids got up and did their flyer routes. 
L wanted 30 more minutes on his ipod so he needed to do a "mom chore" 
Pair that with his Saturday job and I got a fully cleaned out fridge and a huge dent in the kitchen cleaning done!
B had a basketball game. 
He rocked, he really did.
I love watching him play ball.
His room is clean.
M had a play date.
Her room is clean.
L went to a friend's house. 
His room is clean!
3 kids rooms that are CLEAN!
I wanted to clean out my cupboards and move things around, B's Saturday job was done.
I got time in with each of the kids, cuddling them and snuggling them.
The kids are HAPPY! 
They are fun! 
I seriously LOVE them!!!!
This really is a perfect Saturday.

No comments: